CLASS A CDL DELIVERY DRIVER WITH TANKER ENDORSEMENT
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
We are a national manufacturer and distributor.
* Local Deliveries. Home Daily.
* Set schedule. 5 days on and 2 days off, occasional Saturday delivery
* Starting pay is $25.00/hr. and up depending on experience.
* Pay is weekly.
* Overtime if necessary.
* Paid Orientation and Training.
* Drivers earn Sick, Personal and Vacation Days.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available.
* 401k plan with company match.
MINIMUM DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 23 years of age.
* Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver¹s License with tanker endorsement).
* Two years of recent verifiable Class A driving experience delivering
* Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
* Must be able to pass a road test.
* Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements.
* Pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
* Pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident,
and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures
* Comply with all DOT policies
* Comply with all State and Federal regulations
* Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work
in all weather conditions.
* Assist with the loading of bulk DEF fluid at the warehouse facility.
* Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on vehicle, make minor
repairs as need and report all other needed repairs to supervisor or
* Safely transport product to customer sites locally and/or out of town.
* Unload the customer¹s freight safely and accurately.
* Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
* Unload truck and submit all necessary paperwork
* Maintain cleanliness of the interior and exterior of vehicle
* Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and willing to
work overtime up to 20 hours per week if necessary
* Must be dependable and reliable
* Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
* Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors, co-workers,
customers and law enforcement officials.
* Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Must have basic written and verbal communication skills.
* Physical Requirements:
* Ability to lift/carry by hand, freight weighing up to 75 pounds
* Ability to push/pull using mechanical devices such as hoses and
nozzles and valve connections.
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, twist, squat,
climb in & out of a truck.
* Ability to move hoses filled with product weighing up to 75 pounds
* Ability to go up and down stairs
* Equipment Used:
* 6,700-gallon tanker with pumps and meters and delivery hoses
* Education and/or Experience:
* Successful completion of CDL Driving School
* Work Environment:
* Safely operate a truck with a capacity of at least 80,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight.
* Follow Department of Transportation regulations.
* Inspect truck before, during and after your trips.
* Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance.
* Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures.
* Safely load and unload cargo per company policies.
* We provide one-on-one training with a driver trainer.
* No HazMat fuel delivery experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour